Follow our four-day PMU Brows & Lips combi course and learn no less than 4 different PMU techniques!
At Facefacts Academy - Beautyschool we offer a wide range of Permanent Make-Up courses. Whether you are a starting PMU artist, experienced PMU artist or have no experience, our range of classes is sure to meet everyone's needs.
During our training courses we work with a maximum of 4 students. Personal attention and guidance are core values to us, even after completing your training course.
4 Day Training Course
During our four-day PMU Brows & Lips combi training course you will learn the following techniques:
• GGD recognition • Contraindications • Anatomy of the skin • Colour theory • Explanation of PMU device • Introduction to Ombré Powder Brows: material and product knowledge • Brow Mapping (pre-draw) • Working on practice skin
• Treatment procedure PMU Brows • Recap of information about PMU device • Recap of Brow Mapping • Demo Ombré Powder Brows by teacher • Ombre Powder Brows treatment on two models
• Treatment procedure PMU Lips • Recap of information about PMU device • Recap of Lip Mapping • Demo Lip Liner by teacher • Lip liner treatment on two models
• Do’s & dont’s during touch-up treatment • Touch-up treatment on model of day 2
You do not need any prior education to participate. A motivated attitude and enthusiasm are a must! Minimum age of students and models is 18 years old.
Starter Kit Contents
• PMU device • Tina Davies Brow Kit – 8x 15 ml • Tina Davies Lip Kit – 7x 15ml • Needles 20 pieces • Work and exercise material
Our starter kits have been carefully put together based on our practical experiences. We only work with GGD approved products. The starter kit includes a professional PMU device that complies with all European quality marks (CE approved, with warranty). Big names in the PMU industry work with this device. With this starter kit you can treat 20 customers.