OMBRE POWDER BROWS TRAINING COURSE
At Facefacts Academy - Beautyschool we offer a wide range of Permanent Make-Up courses. Whether you are a starting PMU artist, experienced PMU artist or have no experience, our range of classes is sure to meet everyone's needs.
During our training courses we work with a maximum of 3 students. Personal attention and guidance are core values to us, even after completing your training course.
3 Day training course
Our three-day training course ombre powder brows is intended for the beginner PMU Artist who wants to learn everything about permanent make-up and the ombre powder brows technique.
• Hygiene & safety
• GGD recognition
• Anatomy of the skin
• Color theory
• Explanation PMU device
• Introduction ombré powder brows: material and product knowledge
• Brow Mapping (pre-draw)
• Working on practice skin
• Treatment procedure
• Recap of PMU device information
• Recap Brow Mapping
• Demo ombré powder brows by the teacher
• Ombre powder brows treatment on two models
• Do’s & dont’s during touch-up treatment
• Touch-up treatment on model of day 2
You do not need any prior education to participate. A motivated attitude and enthusiasm are a must! Minimum age of students and models is 18 years old.
Starter Kit Contents
• PMU device
• Tina Davies Pigmentset 8 colors
• Colour chart
• Needles 20 pieces
• Work and exercise material
Our starter kits have been carefully put together based on our practical experiences. We only work with GGD approved products. The starter kit includes a professional PMU device that complies with all European quality marks (CE approved, with warranty). Big names in the PMU industry work with this device. With this starter kit you can treat 20 customers.
• Registration fees : € 200,-
• Tuition fees : € 1000,-
• Starter Package : € 2495,-
• Total price : € 3695,-*
* * Facefacts Academy - Beautyschool is a CRKBO registered trainer. Our tuition fees are therefore VAT exempt. All our courses can be paid in instalments.
The above mentioned costs include theory material, starter kit, coffee / tea, lunch and a certificate.
Download the registration form and the (payment) conditions.